Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

The first pics in the slideshow are all of the good family pictures. I think I have some posted is another post, but these I used on our Christmas cards and it was fun to add them to the slideshow. I absolutely love how they turned out! Of course I can only get my children in candid shots looking like "themselves" and I'm in love with our couple picture. What a handsome husband I have! But the family pictures are questionable. I still love 'em tho, showing my children's personalities with their crazy facese! :)




The other part of the slideshow is Thanksgiving! We went to my parents house this year. Meagan and Chris came too! Kaylin spent the morning helping grandma frost muffins, wash the dishes and help make dinner, while Ethan hlped daddy outside fixing the car. It was nice day. Dinner was great as always but my favorite was the dessert! YUM! Of course Meagy made us sing Karaoke, but we had a blast. Mostly playing in couple teams. Yes, Meagan and Chris won, but we still had fun!

1 comment:

Britt Butler said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun, a perfect thanksgiving(: I love all your pictures!