Thursday, November 01, 2007

HALLOWEEN!

On Saturday night we went to the church for our Trunk or Treat! The kids were so excited! At first Ethan was too shy to come with Kaylin and I so he stayed at the truck giving out candy with Travis. Kaylin and I made our rounds, she did very well, exclaiming very loudly "Trick or Treat!!!" But then Ethan was ready, so we took him along with us. Surprisingly he said Trick or Treat, except to a few "scary" cars, like a man dressed as a skeleton. And then when another man asked where a Pirate's favorite place to eat was Aaaarrrrrby's. He just scowled and held out his bucket. It was pretty funny. 4 cars later, Ethan was already unwrapping his candy and ready to go home!!



On Halloween Night, The Hayes came, Lily all dressed up as a Bumblebee! (so cute!)Mom and Dad came too which was very exciting for the Clarkeys since Grandma has been out of town for a while! We had a yummy dinner and Ang and I made carmel popcorn--YUM!! Then we ventured out in our neighborhood to get some candy! The kids were in heaven. It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and I love the music with it. Thank you for sharing your creativity! Love, Aunt Sonja

Anonymous said...

Brittany-

You have such a beautiful family! I love that I just happened upon your blog. I can't tell you how much I love Blogger... what a great way to stay/ or get in touch with people you haven't seen for ages. Karen has given me updates along the way. It sounds like life is amazing for you.
So much has happened... well, you know the basics, marriage... kids... etc.
I hope things are going as great as you look!
You can check out our blog
pjandrachell.blogspot.com