Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In Memory

In Memory of my Grandpa Sharp. He died November 12, around 9pm. I have many great memories of him, especially when I was younger. He was the one who inspired me to draw with charcoal. He had such a gentle heart and a whitty sense of humor that I loved. He passed that on to my dad. :) Even though years went by that I didn't get to see him (he lived in Oregon and I was living in Texas or Georgia) his memory and love always remained strong. I will miss him although I know he is in a better place, and with his sweetheart once more.
This is the last time I saw him in April. He was the same sweet, whitty, lovable Grandpa as always. Even though he was tired and in pain, we shared pictures and stories with him. This day meant so much.

1 comment:

The Grantham Family said...

Hey there. I am so sorry about your grandpa. I lost my grandpa in May...totally unexpected and it is so tough to lose those we love. He sounds like a great man! I will be thinking of you at this time.