Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 3 of the missing Pinky

I personally think his pinky is looking better...but it is clearer since it's stopped bleeding so much.
The good thing about day 3 is that he didn't even fuss when we cleaned it, let it air dry and wrapped it again. Although we did have the distraction of cartoons, he was a champ!

Now we did have another small incident with Ethan's ear...he came up to me with a bloody hand and ear. Oh no I thought, what now? He went behind the couch and a staple from the back of the couch stabbed his ear...phew! So now he has gauze and tape on his ear too. Travis wanted a picture on the blog, but I felt too bad to put it on here. Ahhh, having a Clarke boy is never boring!

5 comments:

Biddison's said...

Ethan, the Biddison kids are so sad for you. Especially Allie. Amber wanted to know if it hurt. You are a champ. Love you.

PJ and Rachell said...

His little finger is the saddest thing :( That must have broken your heart. What a tough guy. You must hear this all the time, but your family is super adorable! You should come up in March for Karen's baby shower it would be fun to see you. I know... traveling with three kids to Seattle, a little crazy, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

The Schaefer's said...

Poor Ethan!

Cheryl Smith said...

I think I would have passed out! You are a brave woman and even braver to take pictures of it! :-)

Angie said...

wow. that is all i can say. maybe he's wanting to be like his daddy! :)