Monday, December 01, 2008

St. Simon's GA

So after Travis worked on Friday we headed down to St. Simon's Island. We had such a great time!! The kids played with their cousins non-stop and it was awesome! Mika was adorable and loved everybody. On Saturday we went over to the beach, it was a gorgeous day and the sun was shining! Of course I had to take pics...and Travis took the camera for a while so I could enjoy the day too.
Aidrian's toes in the sand... My hunky husband...he was so happy to be in his board shorts on the beach.

Kaylin was playing in the tide pools and fell into a hole (yes filled with water) and so she was soaked head to toe. (So did Emma) She borrowed Blaine's orange and blue striped shirt and wore it as a dress! But this pic I loved...Mika loves her big sister.

Me holding Mika. She was so happy and loved the sea breeze.

Ethan the sand monster. He loved it. He wanted Travis to make a huge hole and he sat in it a lot of the time. He also loved throwing it. Thankfully he only threw it at the girls once. Cool pic.

Kaylin enjoying the hole as well. She loved the sand. She made one with Emma and Aunt Jo Jo too. Her hair got so curly in the humidity.

Paka held Mika for a while and then put her in the sand. She loved it. She sat there for a while just touching and feeling it. But unfortunately she bent in half and put her face right into the sand. She got it in her mouth, up her nose and in her eyes. Poor thing. I ended up just taking her to the bathroom there and rising her with water.

5 comments:

melanie said...

i miss the sand!!!!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

You are making me miss the summertime! Looks like good times.

DeAnn said...

How fun. I'm jealous that you can go places with sun and sand. We just have snow now.
And that is a very cool picture of Ethan.

Whitings said...

What is with the Ga weather. One day it is so cold and the next it is warm enough for the beach. I thought that only happened in the mountain states. I have been proven wrong. The pic in black and white are so fun. I love Mika's little toes. Sounds like lots of fun.

Tami said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish that I could put my toes in the sand. Very cute pictures of your adorable kids!