Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day Weekend- water play

Kaylin was awesome on the tube! She was such a champ. This is her and Travis' sweet Cousin Laurel that the kids call Yo Yo. They actually got the most air out of everybody. (No boys this year besides Travis and the "Old Men" to do the "extreme tubing) the only bummer is that it whipped her head down and she bit her tongue, so we had a few tears...scared or hurt? we aren't quite sure which one. :)








Travis is getting better and better on the wakeboard. I love taking pictures of him.




And yes, I even got in the water. It took me a bit to warm up to the idea, but it was nice to get in the sun and swim with my kids. Kaylin was my little sidekick most of the time, but we didn't get a picture. She would pull me around on the floaty calling me "your highness". Here, Mika is coming to say Hi.





My petite little babes could harldy keep anything on! :)

I love how the girls are both pulling the same faces...I have no idea why?

A friend Phil has 2 jet skis that he is so kind and let's everybody ride. So I took Kaylin and Travis took Ethan. Little man didn't like the adventure much, but who could blame him, Travis tossed himself off twice! Kaylin would squeal with delight right along with me as we cruised around Wedowee.

Travis even took Mika moo. He put her on alone at first and she cried thinking she would be alone on that thing. But once he joined her, she loved it. She sat so contently, but never lifter her hand to wave and mom and Kaylin who rode along side of her.

We had a great time. Looking forward to many Labor Day Weekends here....
(we missed all the Clarke siblings and cousins A LOT!)

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

How fun! I love Aidrian's scrunchy face. And tubing looks like an absolute blast.

Britt Butler said...

You did a great job on all of these pictures! I just love the Clarkeys xD Mika's face on the jet ski says it all! Glad y'all had fun(:

Tami said...

That looks like so much fun! I loved all of your comments. I kept laughing out loud. I can't believe Mika's bathing suit.. cute picture! I can just picture Travis and Ethan out there on the jet skiis. Give that boy a few more years and he is going to think that those things are amazing. Man, I wish I was there. Going to the lake with you guys that one time was such a great memory! (our boys still talk about it).

Cheryl Smith said...

I love the black and white picture of Travis! It's a great one! Wish we lived closer because he and Evan would be 2 peas in a pod out there... They both love wakeboarding! :-)