Friday, September 11, 2009

A visit to Angie's

Yesterday Mika and I drove down to see Angie, Henry and Lily! We had a great time, I mostly hogged the baby and then took some photos of him. Lily was at her preschool for most of the time, but they both were excited to see each other and played really well! I realized they are only a year apart!

Snuggling up to the little guy. He was so fun to hold. I think he looks so much like my dad and Angie.

After I took some pictures of Henry, Mika decided it was her turn. I got the cutest pics of her!




This is my favorite one of Henry. It's like he's surrounded by angels or something. I love his cute face, he is so handsome.


Ang looked so beautiful. It was fun taking her picture.

This is my favorite one of the whole session.

3 comments:

Tami said...

That looks like lots of fun!! Henry is growing up and changing so fast. You got a great picture of him and some cute ones of Mika too! I am loving your wavy hair these days!

Angie said...

thank you sooo much for taking those pictures. i love them so much. it's so awesome that you are able to help me keep such beautiful memories of my little family. you are the best!!!

Meagan said...

Soooo cute!! I can't wait to see you guys so soon!! Love you!