Monday, September 28, 2009

Enjoying the Fall Weather

It's been beautiful the last couple days--it probably won't last, because let's face it, we are in Georgia, so we took advantage of the 70 degree weather and went to the park all afternoon. We met the Butlers there. The kids had so much fun together. I know I have a million pictures, but I couldn't leave anyone out and we had some really great pics.

Have you ever found something you absolutely love and when you don't do it often, you miss it like it's a part of you that's gone missing???...That is me with photography. I had to take pictures today to release my creative outlet, what is very much a part of me. So, even though there's a ton of pics, try to enjoy it---it's one of my paths to happiness. Baby Rhese. He was so sweet, had a little cough and Britt rocked him like this and he fell asleep.

Britt took this of Mika and me. She was being so serene while we were there. Got some great shots of her....oh and this is for Brit Denney, my new hair cut, windblown and all....

Savannah Butler--birthday girl who just turned 4 yesterday. Look at those eyes. She's drinking some water.

I can't help but laugh when I see this pic of Ethan running. I named it: The Crazy.

Halle Butler, I named this one: The Crazy #2.--need I say more? :)

Mika enjoying the swing...

She came down the twisty slide and found her brother catching her. Cutest face ever.

Halle, love those big brown eyes.

Notice Kaylin's hair. She's not running, but it was windy. I LOVE it.

Check out Ethan and Aidrian's side pics too. They are new, from today. I love them...

4 comments:

melanie said...

wow, i can't believe how big everyone is getting. can't wait to see you all next week!!

Mandee said...

sooo cute! and I want Ethan's shirt!! wherever did you get it?? my kids still talk about and miss your kids!!
love you!

Tami said...

Great post! I love that you shared your feelings about photography. Very well said! You really are talented! I love all of those pics. I love your new hair and the pic of you and Mika. I love the cute expression on her face when she saw her brother at the bottom of the slide. I love it that her brother was at the bottom of the slide to catch her. I LOVE the picture of Ethan running. I have a special "I've been there" love for that kid. He is so much fun. I love the pic of Mika swinging - great photography. I love Kaylin's hair blowing in the wind.. looks so whimsical. And, last but not least I love your blog background.. great minds think alike. Love you!

Kenda said...

They are all such beautiful kids! I agree with your comment about photography. I also love Ethan's shirt. Where'd you get it? Talk to you next week girl! Have fun at the beach.