Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Emerson

My friend Kenda had her sweet strawberry blond baby girl this month and we brought the kids over to meet her. Kaylin was so excited to see her! She says her favorite part is her eyes when they are open. She is so tiny, I love it. I think she is 1 month old now. Such a calm, beautiful baby.
You see that look she's giving me? She already knows Miss Brit is crazy! ;)
Even Mika got a turn holding Em. She was so soft with her, it was adorable.
Can you see she has wavy strawberry blond hair? I love it!!

4 comments:

melanie said...

ooooooohhhhh, i wish i could come see emerson!!

Meagan said...

That picture with Mika looking right at the camera is adorable! It looks exactly like you as a little bit! You really should pull out your pictures of you at that age and show off the two of you.

Tami said...

Cute baby! I love the pics of your girls holding the baby. They are really sweet with her!

Angie said...

cute pictures! your kids have lots of practice holding babies!! love the hair. she's a good mix between both her parents!