Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Baby Wendy

Angie and her baby Henry flew out with me to see Meagan and Chris who just had their first sweet little babes, Wendy Mavis. I practically just ate her up. She is the sweetest thing!! I loved seeing Meagan be a mommy, she was so good at it and was just glowing. And I know it was hard for Chris to give up his cuddle time, but he let me anyway and I gladly took it! Henry loved Wendy too, he always gave her a dashing smile or reached for her.
Look at that darling yawn! I took some professional shots too, and they are adorable. I can't wait to finish them up. They'll be on here soon..........
K--we had a few dinner mints....and a few laughs after a mystery mint got melted and stuck to my arm! Can you see it? It's the yellow blog with sprinkles. That was one of the biggest laugh fests I've had in a long time. "It's a mint!" :D
Sunday is just not Sunday with out a great nap. Their house was so peaceful and quiet I fell asleep right on their couch. Of course, with my little heater, Wendy. We had a great nap! :)
Thanks for letting us invade your home, steal your baby and laugh our heads off with sister time! It was a fabulous trip!!!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

What a fun weekend! We miss you guys already!! Thank you for coming!

Grandma Sharp said...

ooohhhh... I think you should have invited your mother to come along too. I can be really good and quiet! Cutest pictures! So glad you mama's have such a wonderful time together! Wendy is getting so big!

Tami said...

Looks like fun! I love it that Henry was reaching for Wendy in the picture that you guys were all in. Wendy sure looks like a cutie! Fun nails Brit.