Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friendsies and Pinches

Mika adores her friend Halle who is one year older than her. It's funny though, they are still figuring out how to be nice to each other. :) Mika will yell at the top of her lungs "Aaaallley!" whenever we see them.
We are so glad Rhese came along so Ethan isn't so outnumbered when we play with the Butlers. Ethan always makes sure Rhese has a toy and blanket and is happy.
St. Patrick's Day!! Look at all these green kids! Kaylin didn't have a green shirt but she had a glowing shamrock pin and shamrock socks. Kaylin came home and exclaimed, "Nobody pinched me Mom! I thought maybe someone would, but no one did!"
This is the best pic I got, Mika was not cooperating. :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

I think that the last pic is cute pic even though Mika isn't looking. They are all so adorable! Kaylin doesn't have any green?! I am so glad that she didn't get pinched!