Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A new phone--with a camera that's awesome!

So I love my new phone!! Of course the big camera is much better quality, but it instances like these, when we are walking to the car and Mika has her purse in one hand and her snack in the other and I say her name and she turns and totally cheeses it....Click! Or Mika points to my phone and cheeses, meaning she wants to take a pic with mom, we can-and we do! Click!
Or we are at a park and the girls take forever building a castle for the ants and then once they actually see an ant on it, they high tail it out of there and hop on the swings, while Ethan stays and watches it for a while....Click!
Here is their cozy spot on the swings. My friend has the same phone and this was taken with hers...Click!

So sorry if you've been getting picture texts from me lately, it's just tooooo fun! :)

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Adorable photos! It's so nice to have a camera with you at all times to catch all of the precious moments!

Tami said...

I LOVE your new phone too!!!!! I haven't gotten any picture texts though! I don't use the camera on my phone very much but I need to start to more.. your pics turned out great!

Angie said...

yes....the iphone is nice. it's fun to have quick, spontaneous pictures too! :)