Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ashlynn Gracie Grace

Our sweet baby Ashlynn was blessed today. She had an awful night sleep and then was super fussy all morning. I was so scared she'd cry during the blessing! I had just gotten her to sleep when it was time. I handed her over to her daddy and he said she was wide-eyed, alert and happy the whole blessing. 



 I am so proud of Travis, being able and worthy to bless this sweet treasure. 

 What a weekend, it's been an emotional one to say the least. But wonderful. Sometimes you forget what priceless gifts from heaven our children are.
 After the blessing, she was so happy, smiling and cooing. I'm sure there were a million angels surrounding us from the feeling I had holding her. It was amazing and beautiful. I felt a sweet bond between us.


After an eventful day, miss Gracie Grace is finally out....


My friend Joyce got her this bracelet...I love it! 

 My friend Melanie gave her these adorable flowers for her feet. They are suppose to connect from ankle to toes but her toes were too little. They were darling anyway....

9 comments:

melanie said...

i wanna hold her!!!

Johnson said...

Congrats! Wish we could have been there for the blessing. The things we miss being in the spanish branch....... She is so beautiful!

Kindra said...

What a beautiful girl & family! Definitely Heaven sent!

Joyce said...

I would've never guessed that she had a rough night/morning! I remember thinking how bright eyed and happy she was when Travis held her up:)And I'm so glad you like the bracelet!

The Grantham Family said...

Oh my goodness she is a honey!! I love the idea with the flowers around her little feet ~ so super sweet! ps. do you print your blog into a book? I am in the process of using blurb and it is SO much work...just wondering what you do!!

Tami said...

How sweet. I loved your post. I can't wait to meet Ashlynn! She is blessed to be in your family!

Meagan said...

What a sweet little angel! It's a beautiful thing to see how each special spirit blesses your life and family in so many ways!

Angie said...

adorable pictures of your sweet baby girl.

The Gardner Family said...

What a beautiful blessing dress! She looks just like an angel!