Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Emily and Allie visit!!

Dave gave Emily and Allie a birthday present to come visit family in Georgia! We have LOVED having them spend time with us!! Allie is great with all the kids, here she is holding baby Ashlynn.

Kaylin adores her. I find them holding hands and they've been inseparable! There's nothing like cousins!

Angie, Lily and Henry came on Monday too. Lily was so excited to play with her cousins, but she always has to have time to hold Ashlynn.

Henry wanted to hold "baby" too. So cute!
Having lunch!
Aunt Emily trimmed my girls' hair. Mika has only gotten one hair cut in her life. I was surprised she sat so well and listened to all Emily's instructions. :)

The kiddos at Grandma's house....
Grandma built a fort for the kids to sleep in. They love doing that at Gma's house!

 I love my sister!!
I love my niece!!

2 comments:

Emily Henrich said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Tami said...

That looks like so much fun! I am glad that you guys had a great time!