Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Weather

One day we are out at the park in the high 70's and in the sun sweating!! 
Ashlynn and I are taking a break on the golf cart in the shade :) She's almost 5 months this week! I'm dying!

She had her first swing ride. She loved it. I took a little video and it was hilarious. We set her back in the swing and you could barely see her head over it.

The next day (literally) we are indoors with a high of 54 and freezing our southern bums off. It made me sleepy and Ashlynn cuddly :)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I want to eat her up! She is soooo cute!!! I can't believe the crazy weather there. I'm glad you got to enjoy the day out with her while you had it. Where's the video???

Tami said...

Your weather is so awesome and Ashlynn is such a cutie!!!!!!!!!