Friday, October 21, 2011

Zoooooo!

We met Angie and her cute kids at the Zoo Atlanta! (the kids were out of school) 
Here are the 4 bigs on the caboose!

Kaylin loves the Gorillas! 

It was pretty chilly in the morning and the shady parts, Ashlynn was all bundled up!

Mika rode in Angie's stroller with Henry most of the time. 

I loved snuggling with Ashlynn! 
After a fun day at the Zoo we came back to our house. Kaylin, Ethan and Lily played outside most of the time, while my little girls slept the rest of the afternoon. Thanks Angie for such a great Friday! We loved being with you guys so much!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

How fun!! It looks really chilly though! Ashlynn is so stinkin cute and big! Mika looks like she's loving the "big girl" title. Oh I miss all these kiddos!

Tami said...

How fun! I wish that I could have gone! I miss you guys! You guys are so lucky to be able to play together so much!