Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Our trunk-or-treat at the church was so much fun! Travis as the walking half dead experiment gone wrong and me, a witch! 
 Travis' brother's Brandon and Nate (on left) along with their cousin Garret (middle) did a huge haunted house in a moving van hooked up to the enclosed trailer. Brandon and Travis were the "victims", Nathan was kind of like Frankenstein (his costume is off in this pic) and Garret is the creepy doctor. Kids were terrified!

My young women were in charge of a witch's spooky house. We decorated and all dressed up. Me and my girls! (and Mika too)

Stacey was the super aunt! When I was in the spooky house and Travis in the haunted house, she helped me with my little girls. Cousins with their Auntie after the fun party...

Kaylin won the best costume at her table! Me and my gypsy :)

I loved my friend Joyce's costume! Can you guess what she is?

My sleeping kitty. We got her nose done when she was sleeping :)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Fun party and costumes! I'm so glad you explained Travis' costume. I was gonna guess serial killer from his face expression. So, that is way better. Love your sleeping kitty!

Tami said...

That looks like quite the trunk or treat!!! I can't figure out what your friend is. You are so cute with your YW!