Sunday, February 24, 2008

A fun-filled Saturday

Kaylin had a birthday party for one of her friends at school at a new jumping place called Jumping Jelly Beans. Since I wasn't feeling very well, Travis and Ethan came too. Everyone had a blast! I was content blowing my nose every 10 minutes and taking pics of the kiddos. These 3 girls were inseperable! Kaley, Kaylin and Meredith. They wouldn't let go of each other the whole time!
Daddy and Ethan also had a lot fun. The slides were super slippery so they just flew down them. One time Ethan was waiting at the bottom of a slide for Travis to come down and Travis totally took him out! It was pretty funny, although Ethan didn't think it was till he saw us both laughing.
A race!
Eating lunch and cake at the party.
That evening our friends, David and Kenda got us tickets for the Supercross! We were so excited (especially Travis) because we got to sit on the lower level! So we got some pretty cool shots. I felt like crap, loaded up on medicine (that doesn't work I might add!!!) and since my ears were already plugged, I didn't need to bright orange earplugs we got for my throbbing headache. (Besides looking at the old men with them sticking out of their ears was a little discouraging!) :) Below is a pic of Ricky Carmichael doing a pretty cool stunt. He didn't race, but made a special appearance...
On the lower level, row 21!!!
My favorite guy (cuz he's "old" and has kids.) He got 2nd place in the main event!
Down by the track...
I slept harder than I have in weeks after that fun-filled day! But there's nothing like spending quality time with the people you love most--sick or not! :)

2 comments:

Britt Butler said...

Haha, we have the same paper on our blogs!! They're just situated differently(;

Brooke Bennett said...

Looks like you guys all had tons of fun!