Saturday, February 09, 2008

Peachtree City Adventure!

We borrowed the Clarkes golf cart and drove around Peachtree City all day. If you didn't know, Peachtree City has golf cart paths all around the whole city. The kids loved it! And it was a gorgeous day!
One time Kaylin announced she thinks we are lost. She was quite worried and kept telling me she thinks we've gone the wrong way. Ethan wanted to drive it home--I think so he could keep it forever!
Below is Ethan eating some icecream, or should I say wearing some...it got worse after this! But he thought it was pretty funny getting icecream on his nose. (more pics of Ethan on his blog...http://ethanchase.blogspot.com/) The Golf Cart. Daddy sat in the back while crazy mom drove. This is at the Library, both of the kids checked out some books and played on the computer.
We went down to Lake Peachtree. Kaylin kept pulling funny faces and Ethan wouldn't smile. So here Travis is tickling Kaylin for her "real" smile, or laugh...
( more pics of her on her blog...http://kaylinmc.blogspot.com/)
Kaylin eating some icecream and pulling a face...

And here she is again pulling another face. We couldn't stop laughing at this pic...what is she doing???? A pirate says Arg?
This one I had to include because Travis was out on the dock taking the pic and he fell backward, hence my facial expression.
"Queen of the World!"
Happy girl just dancing away, doing her little jig.
Ethan playing. Stick+Water=Ethan happy.

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

Kaylin has such an expressive face! Great pictures!!

Britt Butler said...

What a fun adventure, y'all all look so happy! I laughed at the one Travis fell on! And I just LoVe Kaylin's expressions, too cute!

The Young Family Inc. said...

I love these pics! Ooooo I love them!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Hey Brittany! It was really good to see you again at Meagan's wedding. You have a beautiful family! And Travis is an awesome guy; I really enjoyed chatting with him. Anyway, stay in touch.

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I can't wait to see what kinds of faces Ethan will come up with. Kaylin is a cutie. I hope we get a candid pic for our ward picture...you better make it good.