Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mid-Winter Break

On Wednesday we had a Park Play Date. Kaylin was so happy being able to play with her friends. (I think she misses school!) Ethan was just drawn to every mud puddle in sight, so below is him pouting because I wouldn't let him play in it. (after nap, they played in the backyard and got so muddy, I think it wouldn't have mattered anyway!) Unfortunately I don't have a picture of him peeing in the trees. He didn't even tell me he had to go, just took his pants down and peed. Well, what do you do? His friend Garrett shared his bat with Ethan. Boy was he happy!

Kaylin with her friend Haley. They had tons of fun.

Thursday we went to a jumping place called Jump 2 It in Peachtree City. Ethan was nervous at first and quite disappointed I couldn't go on the slides with him, but he warmed up and then tried to follow Kaylin and her friends all around. Kaylin was in heaven. She had 2 of her friends there, Haley and Tarin. They jumped, screamed, slid and rolled everywhere. It was too cute.

Ethan was always looking to make sure I was watching him. He was very cautious around everyone else, but he was a pro at climbing and sliding. Can't wait to go with Travis this Saturday!


A race down the slide!



More pics to come, Angie and Lily are coming over tomorrow! :)
But so far, this has been a fun week!


1 comment:

Britt Butler said...

Looks like they all had fun, sad we missed it): I want to go this week...wanna go? Your kids are prob. tired of them after 2 days!