Friday, February 08, 2008

New Photo Lights

So I got some new photo lights...they were supposed to be in DC for Meagan's wedding, but I JUST got them...and it might not be too bad anyway, because Travis and I have been playing around with them ALL night--- Too much light, not enough, lights too close, shutter speed not right...yeah. Fun. BUT, the kids wanted their pictures taken with mommy's new lights...so here are some of my favorites! Sweet Kaylin. She was so tired, and was patiently waiting. Too much light, but I still LOVE it.
Below, she wanted pics with mom. Yeah it looks like I don't even have a nose, but it was still cute how she was hugging me so tight. What a sweetheart.
I love this one of Ethan....way too much light, but look at his eyes!!!

Wanted one of my belly...but what do you know Travis got one of my face! Oh well.
Still working on all the settings to get one right...but that face is to die for!

Okay, I'm in love with this picture and I hate that it has too much light in it, because it's simply adorable. You get the idea right?????
Kaylin again, patiently waiting, looking at daddy rearranging the lights. What a beauty.

1 comment:

Britt Butler said...

These are so beautiful of everyone, can't wait to see more with the lights!