Thursday, April 03, 2008

Baby Baby Baby

So I'm almost done with my 32rd week. Crazy! All of us have baby on our minds....

Kaylin: "Mom your tummy is getting really big! I think it's almost time for her to come out!" Learning her months and getting excited when she realizes it's April now and the baby will come in May! Ethan: in the cutest prayer the other night, "Thank you mommy has a baby in her tummy...strong and healthy...come out and play...and she laugh at me like 'hee hee" like that...she think I'm funny..."

Me: Getting ready for a fun baby shower my favorite friends are throwing for me! Loving that Spring Break is next week and I can maybe possibly sleep in??? Having tiny freak outs that I'm not ready for her yet! Should I have stocked up on diapers already?

Travis: Worrying about money (do you ever have enough when a baby comes along??) Enjoying day light savings where he can come home, eat and then take the kids outside and get really dirty! Ready to sleep with his newborn on his chest (one of his favorite past times :) )

3 comments:

The Grush's said...

Brittany, this is Erin Grush. I found your blog through Rhonda's. Congrats on the new baby. Your blog is so cute and so are your kids. It is also fun to see some pictures of Andrea's kids on there. You are very talented with the camera. I never knew. Well, come visit us, begrush.blogspot.com.

Erin

DeAnn said...

I love little kids' prayers!!

The Grantham Family said...

Holy crap! You are having a baby next month...craziness. What is "her" name? Is there a for sure or just still some maybe's! Can't wait to see this little tot...