Thursday, April 17, 2008

Line Creek

It was such a beautiful day...the Sharps came down to my house for the day. We took family pictures around Lake Peachtree and they turned out awesome!! I'll be sure to put them on my website! Then we went over to Line Creek where the kids got soaked! They explored and swam--my kids by accident, but Kenzie, Trevor and Jared were covered in mud and soaked and were haivng a great time! After Ethan made an official body dip, he sat on the rock with mom the rest of the time. :)
Trevor was his big helper. So glad he was there! (or I'd be in the water! Ew!)
Lily enjoyed the water too! She was splashing like crazy! Uncle Adam stole her away from Mama Angie and they explored that freezing water together...It was so cute!
The Sharp boys exploring...

1 comment:

Tami said...

That looks like fun! My kids would have loved to have been there with you! All those kids are so cute!