Sunday, April 27, 2008

May 16th here we come!

We made a calendar of the month of May, since Kaylin understands the days of the week and months now. We colored pictures and have a foam flower to mark each day. The countdown has officially begun! It's great to think we may have this baby full-term and an actual date or goal to look forward to! (I don't think you can see thepictures that well, but there is a pink baby on Friday the 16th!) Kaylin will tell us over and over, "The baby is coming not this Friday, or the next Friday, but the NEXT friday!"
So we have made history in the pregnant life of the Clarke family today! I made it PAST 35 weeks! Yep, I'm 36 WEEKS today!!!! We are so thrilled this baby is cooperating (and my body is too) and will stay in the cooker for a few more weeks! Yipee! Here is pic of me by her crib (still not painted, but still way cute!) with her wall all done. Me and Ethan in the girls' room. I love it! So colorful, bright and happy. But it IS Sunday, so we are in our comfy clothes...I would live in PJ pants if I could...
So yeah I've been leaning towards the name Aidrian...praying about it, day dreaming about it, writing it out, saying it outloud--you know putting it to the test. So I bought the letters and layed them out for a day and after I still liked it, decided to paint them and put them up. I still haven't taken them down, so I'm thinking this one has passed the test. :) It just feels right and sounds right. You should hear kaylin say it, it's so cute....
Right after church, the kids wanted to celebrate with me in the picture! (we had to document this day!)

7 comments:

Mandee said...

SO fun!! So, that's the name on the wall right?!? LOL! It is darling- i love it. wish you were here......

DeAnn said...

You look great! I'm glad you and baby Aidrian are doing well. I can't believe you're just a few weeks away. I'm excited to read news about the new baby. How was that 8:30 am sacrament meeting?! I miss lazy sunday afternoons though. We got 1:00 again.

Tami said...

Fun name! I like the name Adrian. Is she going to have a nickname? Her room looks great and you look adorable!

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Brit, I'm glad you made it this far. But just a heads up, the last few weeks are no picnic...maybe you were lucky to miss those last weeks before... j/k

Angie said...

You look awesome, Britt!! I'm so glad little baby is cooperating and staying in the oven. Yay baby! :)

Britt Butler said...

Her room looks SO cute! CANNOT wait for the 16th!!!! May is here finally, yay!!

Janine Padilla said...

So cute Britt, Her room is adorable!!