Friday, April 11, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!

So yeah, Ethan was actually potty trained for a whole month before he turned 3. Then once he turned 3, he decided he didn't want to go potty in the toliet. Grrrr. One day this week Kaylin convinced him he needed to be a big boy, so he wanted his Superman underwear on and insisted I took a picture of him being a big boy...this only lasted one day....


Movie Time! We got some fun kid movies from my mom that she recorded from pay per view. Here are the kids enjoying quiet time to a new movie!
A day at Jump 2 it! My little jumping jelly beans! I love this place because we got 10 free toekns for their games, brought a sack lunch that we can eat at their tables, and then spend the day jumping! My kids are finally old enough that I don't need to help them. So they run around jumping and tackling each other. Below is Ethan's favorite game, the motorcycle race. He's actually really good at it!
Two cute kiddos having races down the slide! It's cute Ethan will jump really high before he slides and then tackle Kaylin at the bottom. Both of them will exclaim, "I won!" To put out the fire started of who won or not, I always call it a tie--they both win! So sneaky. ;)
Savannah and Halle met us there!
Another favorite game, although it's too many tokens, he just likes to sit in it! I don't know if you can see his expression, but look at his face....Soooo cool.
Why slide when you can tackle???
Who wants an ICE BATH???? It was so hot and the kids were so dirty...so that means a nice clean bath--oh and don't forget the ICE! The kids loved it. When Travis poured the ice bucket in, there was no screaming, just laughing with excitement. Crazy kids...

A fun afternoon outside. I did some yard work and the kids did some sidewalk art with chalk. If you look closely both of their faces are blue from the chalk... did you notice I cute Kaylin's hair???

Grandma came to visit! We love living so close to grandparents! My mom drove down for the day. She played with them while I went to a Dr. appt, met them at McDonalds, enjoyed the warm sunshine, did some house projects while she took them to the park. I'd say it was one fun-filled day with lots of projects done! (Nesting has begun!)

The kids wishing for summer time when the pool opens. Here they are pretending to swim--or float...whatever! (and yes I know, Ethan IS wearing socks with his crocs...he won't take those dang shoes off!)
Kaylin's favorite person in the whole wide world....




3 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

I thought this was a family friendly blog...a little model for underware and a bath scene...well kids will do that won't they. They are so cute. ;}

DeAnn said...

Ugh, I'm having no luck with Karen potty training either. I'll miss the pools this summer....

Tami said...

Adam pours ice into our kids bath sometime too! How funny. Our guys are so much alike. These are great pictures of your kids. So fun to see siblings play so well together! I love the undies picture of Ethan! You are having more luck with potty training than I am...