Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hangin

So this is my outfit in the afternoons...the shirt I wore that day paired with Travis' basketball shorts. It's quite toasty this week and they are oh so comfortable, it's really hard to resist! Ethan wanted to take mommy's picture...and I had to show Meagan how stylin' I am! (we are doing puzzles) I'm 35.5 weeks now! wooo hooo Now I'm saying, "Okay Ethan, that's enough pictures of mommy, give me the camera...right...now...please..."
Travis was pulling the kids around wrapped in a big fleece blanket--I don't know why Kaylin was laying on her tummy, but during the "drag" Ethan jumped on her and it pushed her chin down against the carpet causing a nice rug burn on her little chin. It was even bleeding. Ouch. This is the 3rd day...
And here's little man doing a puzzle. Such a cutie.


2 comments:

Britt Butler said...

Wow, I have not been on here in forever!! I went all the way down your page to see ALL new posts, what a slacker I am! Anyway, I love all these pics, I'm sad we didn't get any of the two of us at your shower): Also, great job on Adam and Serena's pics! No surprise there(;

Tami said...

Cool outfit Brit! You are so cute. I can't believe that Ethan was taking those pictures. He is quite the photographer!