Saturday, May 03, 2008

37 weeks

So I went to the Dr. on Friday. My blood pressure was 140/90 but since I'll deliver in 2 weeks, he think it's not an issue. Phew! Also, I was measuring small (duh) and he was worried my amniotic fluid was low, so he wanted to do an ultrasound. It was fun to see her so big! She measure 6 lbs 2 oz, was kicking like crazy, and had her hands up by her face. So these are the best profile shots. Her forehead is on the right, then it goes down to her nose and pouty lips. Can you see it?

Anyway, my amniotic fluid was fine and there was nothing to worry about. I go back next Friday and then get induced the next Friday! It really is a miracle everything is going so well!!!

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

I'm so glad you and the baby are doing well.

Tami said...

Fun pics! We are so excited for you! I am glad that this pregnancy is going so well! We will keep you in our prayers.

The Grantham Family said...

This is a milestone for you! Now you can be a complainer with the rest of us that carry full-term! So worth it though!!!

Angie said...

I LOVE your new wallpaper! No fair. Stop changing it...I can't keep up! :) Cute pictures of baby. I think she's going to be a very cooperative baby...since she's already cooperating so well and staying in the oven! :) Can't wait to meet her!