Thursday, May 29, 2008

So much love...

After spending a day with friends at the park, (I got a much needed nap!) the kids came home missing their baby sister. They wanted me to take pictures of them holding her...they are too sweet with her. (I can say that now because I'm rested!) :)
My girlies... Ethan telling Aidrian, "it's okay, it's okay..."
Kaylin saying, "Mom, look at her cute little face...can I touch her eye?"
Ethan has so much love for this little one. (look at her nose!) He's still trying to figure out that he's the big brother, not a little sister...
Two happy kids with a sleeping babes. Luckily she sleeps through a lot!!

3 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

You guys are so tan! We are so pales-ville here!!! I'm sure you remember how that goes living in the rain...
Funny how much a nap means to the Mommy of a newborn... THE WORLD huh!?!??!

Britt Butler said...

They really do have so much love to give, she's lucky to have them as her older siblings, they'll always take good care of her(:

Tami said...

So cute! I love the pic of the three kids together. What a good lookin family!