Friday, May 09, 2008

Girls Day Out!

Today after my Dr. appt (which went really well, I'm to a 3 and still have next Friday as the date!) Grandma Clarke watched Ethan for the rest of the day, and I got to out to lunch with Britt Butler and then I went to pick up Kaylin from school to then meet up with Britt and Savannah.

Here's Kaylin at the fountain... The Britt's...

37 weeks, almost 38....

Me and Kaylin. The sun was pretty bright and super hot, so this is best one we got! I was sweating like crazy!!! Kaylin and Savannah.



2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Hey, this is DeAnn's sister again, I hope you don't mind I look at your blog! I just have to keep checking to see if that baby has arrived yet! Can't wait to see pics of her, she'll be gorgeous, I'm sure! I forgot, are you in touch with Lesli Ruden still? She told me she's going to start a blog soon, so I'll give you the link to it when I get it! Good luck this next week!!!

Britt Butler said...

We love you girls, thanks for such a fun day!