Sunday, May 18, 2008

AIDRIAN MIKA IS HERE!

Aidrian Mika Clarke was born on May 16, 2008 at 3:25pm. She weighed in at 6 lbs 15 oz and was 19 inches long. She had a head full or dark curly hair with highlights and long fingers and toes.
First time meeting mom.... kisses from daddy....
She is such a sweet baby. Hardly fusses, eats well, sleeps great....
First time Kaylin meets her sister.
Couting all her fingers and toes...
I put a slideshow on Aidrian's blog. Go to http://thirdbabyclarke.blogspot.com/ for more pictures!

7 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Congrats! She's gorgeous!

teamw said...

I am so excited for you!!! I met your mom today, she is such a sweet lady. I hope you are feeling well and all went well. Aidrian is so sweet, I can't wait to meet her!

Mandee said...

she's sooooo cute!! and I LOVE kaylin's face in that picture!! darling darling- i wish i was there to kiss her!! lots of love!

Tami said...

Brittany you look great for just having had a baby! I LOVE the picture of Makaylin looking at Adrian! Both of your kids look like they are going to be wonderful older siblings. How exciting. Yea!! Adrian is beautiful!!

Britt Butler said...

We are so happy for y'all! The look on Kaylin's face is priceless! Aidrian is so pretty I can't wait to hold her again!

Janine Padilla said...

Britt, She is gorgeous! Congratulations!! I'm glad that everything went so well for you through labor and delivery. I love MaKaylin's face in that picture with your mom. She's too cute. I hope you're getting rest and loving every minute of your new little one!!
Congrats again! You look great.

The Schaefer's said...

Congratulations guys! I didn't even realize that you had the baby, yet. She is incredible!