Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dad

My dad is in Frankfurt, Germany right now and I'm really missing him. We live in the same state and I seem to see my mom all the time, but my dad has been so busy, we haven't seen him in a while. I got my siblings to send me pictures of dad with them and their kids, and my mom too. My mom sent me the picture above. Yep, that's me at 5 years old. That's how I remember my dad in my childhood.
I love my dad for so many reasons...his advice, he's so wise. his generosity, always giving expecting nothing in return. his loyalty and devotion, his beliefs and his kindness.

He is such a fun-loving Grandpa too. This picture is Kaylin around 18months.
Here is Grandpa with Ethan, he is around 1 year.
And with Mika, she's about 9 months.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Yea for Dad! He is the best. We are so lucky to have been raised by such a great man.

Angie said...

What a great post of Dad with you and each of your kids!!! So sweet.