Monday, June 01, 2009

Mommy Daughter Day

Saturday I took Kaylin to the movie UP with our friends Brittany and Savannah. We had a great day! Below is Kaylin and I at our favorite place to eat, Chick Fil-A!
The movie was fun because it was 3-D. Kaylin grabbed in the air a few times, giggled and got a little scared through out the movie. It was fun.
Kaylin calls Savannah her best little friend. While we were out I heard Kaylin whispering to Savannah that if she married her brother Ethan, then they would be family. I'm glad they got that all figured out! ;)

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Cute! Can Isaac have dibs on Aidrian? :)

Tami said...

That is so cute. How fun. I love dates with my kids. I am going to have to check out chick-fil-A sometime. I have never been there. I am glad that you guys got to go have a fun time together!!

Meagan said...

What a fun day! I'm glad you still get to see Britt and spend time with Kaylin one on one. It's nice that you don't have to arrange marriages yourself!