Sunday, June 21, 2009

A very Loved Daddy

I am so grateful I have Travis to raise my children with me. He is very sincere, sweet, fun and involved with our children. They love him so much and enjoy every minute spent together as a family.

He made my birthday very special this year. I came home from England the night before and was so tired. My mom still had the kids, so we just talked, looked at all my pictures and cuddled all night. He also took me out on Friday and we had such a great time laughing all night. I wouldn't ever want a life with out him by my side.
Kaylin loves wrestling with daddy, playing tag and tickles. She loves his kisses. Every day when he comes home from work, she hides so he can find her and give her loves. She is always thinking about him, always wanting him to be a part of everything we do.
Ethan is a mini-Travis. He can hear his truck from a mile away. He's always wanting to do everything his daddy does, from riding the motorbike, scooter, truck, and being on the boat. He loves wrestling, playing games and reading with dad.
Mika-moo loves da-da. I'll tell her to go find da-da and she'll tottle around the house yelling for him. She gets so excited when he comes home and will lean out of my arms to get into his. She'll stop what she is doing to give daddy kisses and when the older kids are wrestling with dad, she'll jump right in on the fun.
We love you dad! Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Tami said...

wonderful father's day post about sweet Travis! I love it that you have a picture of each of your kids with their daddy. I love it so much that I am going to copy your idea. Thanks! Your kids are blessed to have such a kind and fun dad!

Angie said...

great pictures...and a great idea to get a picture of Travis with each of them. he IS a great dad!!!

The Gardner Family said...

Are we trying to win best wife ever award. That is such a great tribute to the FAVORITE man in your life. I love all the pictures and He is a Great dad.