Sunday, June 14, 2009

Having a Jolly Good Time!

For those of you who don't know, I'm visting my sister Meagan and her husband Chris in ENGLAND!! She took me strait to Warwick castle Thursday, and then we spent Friday and Saturday in London and today after church we went to Oxford. It's a Sunday night and we are all tired....so I figured I'd post a few of my favorite pics of my trip so far!

Meagan and Chris are absolutely wonderful and it's been so much fun sight-seeing with them. I'll post more when I get home...I have so mayn pictures I love already...

Above is a pic of Meagan and I at my fav castle, the Tower of London. We had an excellent tour and got to see a lot of where some cool stories about Henry the 8th and Anne Boleyn took place...it was really interesting to me.
Below: Okay I love telephone booths, so I have a bunch of pictures by them. This one is of me and my bro in law Chris. Have you ever seen someone so excited too be standing outside a phone booth??
This is at Oxford. I was in love with this view, so I cued it up for Chris to take it just right. Although he's a great photographer as well...so this is Meagan and I at Christ's Church. Oxford is serously the most gorgeous place ever. Everywhere you look, there is some beautiful building, garden or street. I loved it.
Meagie took me to the Theater musical Les Miserables. I saw it once when I was younger and have listened to the music all my life, so it was AMAZING to see!!!! It took all I had to not start singing every song and I even got choked up at the end. We sat in the 7th ROW! It seriously can't get better than that!!!!!
That's all for now...off to play some games! Miss all my Georgians! But people here love me for bringing the sunshine to them! It's gorgeous here!

3 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

Looks like a lot of fun, Brittany! Have you had the Bangers and Mash, yet?

Tami said...

That looks like so much fun! How awesome that you got to see Oliver and Les Mis 7th row!! I am glad that you are having such a great time with Meagan and Chris. What a perfect early birthday present! I can't to see more pictures and hear all about your trip when you get back!

Angie said...

Love all your pics. You got to see some amazing stuff and do some awesome things!! Definitely a trip you will never forget!