Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ethan Bubs

My little man is turning 5 in a week. I can't believe it. I'm having such mixed emotions about this. He is hilarious, always making us laugh. He says the funniest things and looks at life with so much wonder and excitement. He is very aware and asks questions constantly. He is always thinking, even about things you don't!
He is so sweet and tender hearted. He needs to feel loved and needs to play. He is such a good helper and loves to do things for his friends and family.
He adds so much laughter and joy in our home. His giggle is contagious. And when he giggles he can't stop. From the moment he was born he was a total tickle bug.
So my little man is turning 5. He'll go to Kindergarten this August, and he's so ready to ride the bus. He's such a smart little guy, I know he'll do great. Ethan sure keeps me on my toes and there is never a dull moment, but it's times like these, I can sit back and look at how much he's grown, how sweet our bond is, and enjoy being his mother.

(WOW I'm so sorry, I made that a little personal I even teared up!! But I wanted to, so....)

5 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE those pictures!!! What a cute little man he's becoming! You know the Hayes' have a special place in our hearts for Bubby!

Britt Butler said...

that was so sweet brit, he really is an awesome kid! he may be crazy at times but he has such great qualities, and he's handsome too(:

Meagan said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe he's almost five!! I love how these pics show his sweet personality. What a cutie!

Janine Padilla said...

I can't believe he is 5 years old!!! Time seriously flies by. Happy big 5th birthday!!

Tami said...

How sweet! I can't believe that he and Abby are almost 5. They are both going to LOVE kindergarten! I love all of the sweet things that you wrote about Ethan! Very cool.