Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The World According to Ethan

We write Travis' brother Brandon who is on a mission in India every week. I thought it would be fun to write a funny quote from the mouth of his mini-me in the subject line.

Here are some of the favorites:

"I remember when Heavenly Father created us."
That peaked my interest until the rest came spewing out.
"He just went "boop" and we were home. Like that."
Deep doctrine right there. Watch out. :)

"Do you think a monster truck could smash a firetruck?"

"I wish my name was tiny. That is a cute name."

"Mika is a funny baby. I want to keep that baby."

"Mom, my teacher said you can't have a girlfriend when you are Five. And I'm almost 5."

"I saw a wise man when that guy was walking with a stick by that old lady."
Let me clarify. Wise Man = Paka. That guy = Joseph. That old Lady = Pregnant Mary

"Bad guys snatch things. They go to jail. But not humans. Because we stay in our seatbelts."

Makes perfect sense to me...


I don't know how he comes up with these things, but his mind is always going....



1 comment:

Tami said...

What a cutie! I love those fun quotes and I am really glad that he wants to keep his little sister. What a fun little guy!