Saturday, February 20, 2010

Random

Finally! A beautiful day in Peachtree City! We have loved the snow, although it doesn't last but the freezing cold does! The kids have had a break from school, so today we went to Monkey Joes with some friends. It was huge, brand new and so much fun!!!!
Ashley Park is a beautiful outdoor shopping center with really neat waterfalls and fountains. I had so many pennies in my wallet, I let the kids throw them in to make wishes. Of course they have to climb up on this huge wall so they can throw them IN the waterfall....
Kaylin was helping Mika throw her pennies, (she didn't like that idea) and they took a little "hug" break.
Kaylin making her wishes...I like this pic because you can see part of the big waterfall.
Mika has gotten the sniffles today and she is oh so sleepy. But I love this picture anyway.
Ethan thinking of all the mischief he can achieve at Monkey Joes :)
Mika on a little baby blow up, she loved it. Even though she was probably the oldest in there, she was the same size as many.
I couldn't keep up with Kaylin. She didn't stay in one spot longer than a second. So I didn't get any pictures of her in action. :) Thanks for the fun day with the Anthonys and Butlers!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

So cute! I love the picture of Kaylin hugging Mika. How cute that Mika didn't want to give up her money. Smart girl! ;) Looks like you guys had a blast.

Tami said...

Looks like fun! I love all of the pictures by the fountain. Your kids are so cute! Great posts lately, I haven't been to your blog in a little while.. love it!