Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photo Session Time!

For 3 days of our break, we went up to my moms house. Even though she had a ton to do, she was happy to see us and play with the kids. We built a huge fort that the kids slept in. Lily and Henry came up one day and our friends the Butlers came up another day. I even got a day of work in there! I brought my camera but unfortunately I didn't take any candid shots, I just took everyone's face shots with a backdrop. The whole purpose was for Henry and Rhese's 6 month photos. But then I decided to do everyone who cooperated!

Sweet Kaylin
Baby Rhese
Sassy Savannah
Halle Cakes
Baby Henry
What CUTE kids!!!!!
Still working on a ton of editing, I'm getting there Ang and Britt!!! :)

5 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for the update...I can't wait to see the rest of Henry's pics. Thanks again for taking them. You always do such an amazing job!!

Britt Butler said...

thanks so much for doing these! i love that you put your heart into every picture you take and edit...it shows!

Meagan said...

What cute kiddos!!!

Tami said...

Great pictures! You are so talented!

Laurie said...

What great pictures! What adorable little kids!!!!!!