Sunday, February 07, 2010

"I want some peace and quiet!"

"I'll be quiet." "I'll be peace!"

Know the movie????

Sorry so I was thinking of a Title for this post and I wanted something to do with Quiet Time on there....the quote from this movie came into my head and I started cracking up. Travis thought I was nuts, but I know my fam knows the movie!!!

I LOVE Quiet Time...and Sundays are the best quiet times....All the kids snuggled on the couch. And Mika falls asleep on Kaylin. I love this.





6 comments:

DeAnn said...

What About Bob--I need to watch that again!

Tami said...

That is adorable that Aidrian falls asleep on Kaylin! Sweet sisters. I love it when my kids are all quiet too!

Angie said...

Ahh...peace and quiet. if only there were more of it. :)

Meagan said...

Ahoy! I'm sailing! Is this corn hand-chucked? Classic! The pictures are super cute! It's so cute how much your kids adore each other.

Britt Butler said...

Luff that movieeee!!! Made me giggle to read it :D What cute pics of your kiddos, it's so great when kids are quiet and contained...teehee!

Grandma Sharp said...

Boy is it easy to imagine the difference in the noise levels at your home when you look at the wrestlers and then the huggers.... precious. Yoga eh? Good for you- I remember when Adam and Sarena would do Yoga with the grandkids at reunions. YOUR kids will be the experts this year!? Grateful that I get to have my weekly Mika fix, but I sure miss seeing the other two often enough :(