Sunday, June 01, 2008

Summer is here!

Well I think summer is definately here! With the weather muggy and in the 80's all weekend, we spent most of it outside!
Friday Travis' youngest brother got his mission call to Bangalore, India! He was so happy--isn't he cute?? Then we went on a golf cart ride and had a picnic for dinner at Drake Field (PTC).
Saturday we spent the day at the pool. Insisting I needed sun so desperately and not putting on sunscreen, I burnt my chest and shoulders. Oops!
Then Sunday was Aidrian and my first day back at church...she was beautiful and content, but I was exhausted. We have 8:30AM church! Eeek!


5 comments:

Tami said...

Very fun pics! My kids and I loved them. Your kids are all so adorable! We loved the slide show. Adam asked who taught you how to do such fancy stuff on your blog. :) That is exciting about the mission call to India! Did you guys get to be there when he opened it?

The Grantham Family said...

Did you really just give birth? Seriosly. You are darling and so are your kiddos!!

Angie said...

Your slide show works now...I don't know what was up. Anyway, I LOVE the new pictures. Aidrian looks adorable; she looks great in that hot pink. What a sweetie. Miss you!!!

Tami said...

Hi again. I just looked at your slide show again and I had to make one more comment that I LOVE the picture of your kids hugging Travis. You guys are SUCH a cute family. Brit, you are an awesome Mom. So fun!

Britt Butler said...

What cute pics, looks like a lot of fun! Everyone is just too cute(: