Monday, January 05, 2009

Cute Little Bug

Little Mika Moo is coming into her own cute personality. She's a sweet as ever! A big time cuddler, drooler, giggler, bubble spitter, tongue player and snorer. She's very curious and usually likes anything to play with that isn't an actual baby toy. She talks a lot, usually when she's supposed to be quiet...bah bah bah's and spitting is her speciality.
She's beginning to be a tad stranger shy. She definitely likes to check things out before she's okay with any situation. She's literally attached to my hip, or in the same room as me all day long. It used to be that she'd be okay if she could see mommy. Nope, now it's being held by mommy. I have to physically save her now. :) I love these pics, proof her eyes are still blue! She is already 7 1/2 months old and growing way too fast!!!

4 comments:

melanie said...

what a cute little bugger!

Meagan said...

What a cutie! Looks like she has Ethan's furrowed brow. I love that look. Wish I could watch her grow up.

Angie said...

I love that top left picture. Sort of a Travis look there! :) What a cutie!

Tami said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! It seems like you just had her a month ago. I also love the top left picture but to me she looks like Ethan there. Cute!