Friday, January 09, 2009

La Petite!

Sweet, sensitive, little Aidrian went in for her 5 months shots--yes, I'm that behind (she'll be 8 months next week!) She was a tiny little thing, weighing in at 15 lbs and 26 inches which put her in the 10% tile. But she's healthy and growing at her normal curve. (I love the picture above--soooo sweet. And the pic below just makes me laugh-she just woke up and was so excited!)
One fo the typical looks she gives Ethan. I laugh outloud everytime I look at this pic!
She is such a funny little babes. So tough and knows just what she wants, but then a tender little thing who cries at the proximity of her brother. She was happy and content with the nurse and the Dr....then they lay her down to measure her and she was all upset. Ethan says, "Mommy I scared for her" thinking she must be getting tortured hence the screaming...nope. I told him, "She's just, fine she's just mad..."
Little missy still loves her oatmeal with bananas. Gets upset when it's gone. Here's her sitting in her little booster with her classic look....
And she's clapping...no noise, but she loves clapping. Then she'll grab her hands tightly together and knock then into her mouth, usually resulting in a furrowed brow and then she rubs them over her mouth to make the coolest noise in her opinion.

My growing baby...it seems way too soon to say she's 8 months old...

5 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

man she is so pretty i love her blonde hair!! i know its so crazy how fast time goes! i love that first picture is priceless!!

Tami said...

She is so cute! I hate it when they get shots. I always bring them for shots late on purpose. I love it that she claps. How cute!

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

PS Is that Kaylin kissing Adrian in that first picture? I thought that it was you! I am so jealous of her dark hair.

Brittany said...

t- it only looks dark in the black and white...it's a carmel blond. but i think it will get dark when she's older, she has really dark eyelashes! :) maybe you have hope for a dark haired girl with rachel! :)