Friday, January 23, 2009

The latest....

The latest ramblings of a 13 year old...I mean 5 year old.
Kaylin seriously cracks me up. How do they learn this jig and talk like a little valley girl??

On Fridays, Kaylin can bring a dollar on Fridays for ice cream after lunch.
Kaylin: Mom you forgot to buy me ice cream at lunch!
Mom: Oh no, did I forget to send money today?
Kaylin: Yeah I was like crying for my life.

"Ethan, stop talking about poop, I'm like gonna throw up."

"Oh mom, you startled me!"

kaylin: Mom, when are you going to make dinner, I'm like totally starving!
Mom: You are?
Kaylin: Yes, my tummy is saying, "I'm so hungry, feed me now!"

1 comment:

Tami said...

we loved these quotes! I read them to my kids at breakfast and they were cracking up! the "startled me" on sounds like she got it from you. The other ones she must have heard at school, huh? So cute!