Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mika's day at the Park

Aidrian loves to be outside. She loves crawling, but still takes her time looking at everything around her.
Angie, Lily and my mom came to Peachtree City to play with us on Thursday! It was a beautiful day, a little chilly, but perfect park weather. I love the pic above, Mika loves looking at who ever is holding her. Here we are trying to take a pic of the group, but I had to crop out the part where she's looking at Angie...

Ethan loves Mika moo. He always wants to be near her, holding her or "playing" with her. Here they are sitting a a big handicap swing together. I love this pic because he's kissing her and she's not fussing at him!



"So big!" We put these little mittens on her and she was quite cute with them. She ate them, hit with them and tried to take them off.

She loves the swing. It was hard to get a good pic because when the sun was in her face she sqinted up her whole face.

Here she's giving loves to Aunt Angie. I love this pic too. She loves giving hugs, burying her face into you.
Checking out Grandma....

5 comments:

Angie said...

yea! great pics! and it was a great, fun day! thanks!!!!!!

Tami said...

Looks like fun! I wish that I could have come. Aidrian is soooo cute. She seems to have an adorable personality! I LOVE the picture of her looking at Angie! So cute.

melanie said...

i can't believe you guys can play outide!!! i'm so jealous.

DeAnn said...

I love her scrunchy face in the picture of you in the swing with her.

The Vander Veurs said...

how cute she has the cutest little chin! i love her outfit too she is adorable getting sooo big i love it!