Monday, January 05, 2009

Puzzle Man

Ethan LOVES puzzles. We got him a couple for Christmas as he mastered all the puzzles we already had at home. This one below is a huge dinosaur one with 48 pieces. He's a pro!
DISCLAIMER: PICTURES MAY BE TOO GRAPHIC FOR SENSITIVE STOMACHS
I had to put that since I got in trouble from some people about graphic images of Ethan's pinky accident. So there ya go....
BUT THESE are MUCH better!!! His pinky is healing so nicely and looks so awesome!

It looks like he may even get some nail back!
He's a brave little guy--we are so proud of him being such a good sport through it all. And we are so happy it's growing back so good. yay!
Quote of the Week: Another DISCLAIMER: THIS CONVERSATION TOOK PLACE IN THE BATHROOM
Ethan called Daddy into the bathroom to wipe his bum.
Travis: I need your bum higher.
Ethan: But I'm on my tic tac toes!
Travis: Your tippy toes?
Ethan: Yeah, my tic tac toes!

ONE more bathroom laugh:
Kaylin: Mom! Ethan's coming in the bathroom and I need my private-seat! (privacy)

2 comments:

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

Love the disclaimer! Heehee, that would be my hubby with the weak stomach...Your funny. The finger looks awesome. I'm really surprised how well it healed!!

Tami said...

Ethan is such a cutie. How fun that he loves puzzles.. Abby does too. Maybe they will grow up puzzling together. His finger is really looking great! I loved their recent quotes! What cute kids!