Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Chin

I had to post these pics of Aidrian. She is growing so fast! Now 11 lbs!! I'm loosing my newborn. But she's been so fun lately with her "talking", smiles, coos and giggles. She'll sit in her bouncer shoving her fists in her mouth, squealing if she can't make them in, her eyes follow me around the kitchen and hollars at Ethan if he crosses the line. :)
This pic goes to show she's got "the chin". The other kids do too...I wondered if all my kids would get it--here's proof #3 does! :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love that top picture. I love sleeping babies. What a sweetie. Can't wait to see her! I feel like it's been forever!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

And they are lucky to have it!

melanie said...

awwww!!! beautiful baby aidrian. i miss holding her.

Britt Butler said...

And those cheeks! I think they both accentuate eachother, too cute! Miss that little face(: