Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let the current take you...

There was a nice little place along the way that had a steady soft current we floated down. Kaylin was dying to get in the water, little did we know how cold it was! (Ethan only went once) Travis said he had a death grip on his neck and made it impossible to swim--can you find Travis in this picture?? ;)

Yes, I had to document me going into any kind of water...But I had Rachel and Kaylin as my support group! Here I'm thinking..."do I have to "jump" in!?!?
Okay so it was COLD--a lot colder than our swimming pool or the bath water at Wedowee...holy crap! I absolutely love this picture and cannot look at it without laughing!!! It look like I'm screaming because I'm looking at a shark eating Rachel! Oh gosh I love it...
But I wasn't looking terrified the whole time! It was fun... (if you kept moving, so you didn't freeze!)


No comments: