Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Party's just begun!

This year the kids were old enough to want to buy a present for daddy all by themselves. We won't mention the fun we had at the toy store...but Kaylin got the most annoying remote control Jet (my idea at first...) and Ethan got a model car he could build with Dad. (although that took a little persuasion because Ethan really just wanted to by a toy for himself!) So okay, I bought Travis toys! Ugh! --The kids were still really excited! We went up to my mom and dad's house to meet Jason and Rachel (my cousin). Jason and Travis share the same b-day so we thought we'd party with them! We decided to go down the Chattahoochie River, then go to dinner and a movie--BATMAN! It was awesome. M&D have a theater that you can buy dinner and treats at the food court and bring it into the theater! Since we were late, that's what we did! Little did I know Chick Fil-a could taste so good while watching a movie! Travis got he biggest burrito I've EVER seen at Moe's!!
Below is a pic of my mom, Kaylin and Aidrian.
Aidrian loved Grandpa! Here she is "talking" to him.
The birthday boys!! Mom got a delicious ice cream cake from Coldstone! YUM! (notice the two pickers below!)
Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Janine Padilla said...

That cannot be Aidrian!! She is growing up so fast. She looks like such a sweet baby.

Britt Butler said...

Wow, I could not tell that was Aidrian in the first picture!! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun, Happy Bday Trav! Wish it would've worked out for us to celebrate with y'all-I'll make y'all dinner when you get back from the reunion though!