Sunday, August 03, 2008

Team Edward

My Friend Brittany and I made "Team Edward" shirts, just in case anyone wondered who we were rootin for! :) That night we were heading off to Barnes & Noble to get the book right after midnight. After we got our books we spent the night at her mom's house---no kids (except for Aidrian) and read until 4:45am! Although we didn't get very far because we kept talking or talking to our sisters. By 4 am I was reading so slow and kept reading the same line over and over still not understanding it! I'd say it was time for bed!
PS: I LOVE THE BOOK!

6 comments:

The Vander Veurs said...

how cute i wish i was there so we could have times like that together! you look nice and tan yourself im sure yours is outside tan and not fake like mine=) you look beautiful!!!!

Meagan said...

I'm on Team Edward too! Even though my book hasn't arrived yet. GRRR!!! I don't think it's even released in the UK yet. Hope it gets here before my flight on Saturday!!

Angie said...

goobers. that's all i can say. ;)

Britt Butler said...

I need these pictures asap!! I had SO much fun with you, goobers or not(: You are the greatest, I just love ya!!

Cheryl Smith said...

Okay, I have to admit that I am "team Jacob"! The book was beautiful though and I am sad that the saga is over - now we get to look forward to the movie - December 12th! YEAH!!!!

Tami said...

Oops, sorry that I was distracting your reading! You read late! I only read until 3 so that I could read better the next day. You look adorable in these pictures!