Monday, February 02, 2009

Little Man......not so little anymore

Ethan bubs is growing so fast I can hardly keep up. Do boys ever slow down? Eating, running, jumping, peeing, climbing, playing, growing....it's all done at hyper light speeds. He is getting taller by the minute. We live so close to the best park in PTC now, he loves it there.
Always climbing something..


He'll be turning 4 in a month. Wow. I never imagine my Ethan Chase to be 4. What a big kid. He's so smart, loves to have fun, is a great helper and wants to be a part of everything.

2 comments:

The Cluff Family said...

He is such a handsome boy!! I see how you write about him and I think of my boy.I know I joke about him growing up so he can go to Kindergarten, I am enjoying him and he is such a joy(even though he's a maniac!)I loved your post!

Tami said...

Isn't it amazing how fast our little ones are growing up?? We were just talking today about the matching boy/girl blankets and outfits that Angie gave to Ethan and Abby when they were infants and I was remembering us taking their pictures together at Mom's house. In some ways that feels like it was yesterday! Ethan is such a cutie! What a fun little boy.